THE BEST HEALTHCARE COMES FROM PEOPLE WHO WANT TO CARE FOR EVERYONE.
The American Rescue Plan has opened the doors of affordable health care to more than 528,000 people since January 2021.* With more people gaining access to care, healthcare workers, particularly nurse practitioners, are in high demand. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts employment of NPs to grow by 45% between 2019 and 2029.
Hawai‘i Pacific University’s 100% online MSN program with an FNP specialization prepares BSN-credentialed nurses to provide a greater level of medical care, achieve increased autonomy, and practice transcultural care in the spirit of aloha – love, kindness, grace, and unity.
With an MSN-FNP from HPU, you can:
- Prepare for career advancement and increase your earning potential
- Learn to use the latest research to make informed decisions about treatments
- Gain greater autonomy to directly influence patient health outcomes
- Prepare to assess, diagnose, and treat patients in a variety of health settings
- Deliver transcultural care to patients from diverging backgrounds
Recognized as one of the top Regional Universities in the West by U.S. News & World Report
Ranked among the top 8% of private universities for graduates’ income mobility for 2017 (New York Times)
Named the Best Online College in Hawai‘i for return on investment (OnlineU, 2020)
Accredited by the Senior College and University Commission of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC/WSCUC)
Accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)